2nd Skin Blister Pads, 5 ea
4 in stock
5 Sterile Pads
60mm x 38mm.
- Protects and heals
- Each application lasts up to 5 days
- soft hydrocolloid pad
- Helps prevent scarring
- Thin film prevents blister dry-out
- Also helps protect blisters
A hydrocolloid pad bordered by a thin film helps keep blisters from drying out, absorbs perspiration and helps promote a scab free, naturally healed blister.
- Store in a Cool Dry Place
- A blister may be left unpunctured - healing will progress better this way. If a blister must be punctured for reasons of comfort, use a sterile needle
- Clean and dry the affected area
- Remove the pad from the wrapping. Locate the paper attached to the adhesive side of the product. This paper has a pre-cut groove. Peel away the paper from this pre-cut groove, exposing the adhesive side
- Without touching the center of the pad, apply to the affected area, and smooth it over using a rolling motion
- When pad loosens itself over time, remove gently by pulling away from the skin. The pad should not be left on longer than 7 (seven) days without changing
- Reapply a fresh pad and continue application until the blister is healed
- The product may also be used for cushioning to prevent blisters from occurring
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.29 oz