Ricola Throat Drops, Sugar Free, Lemon Mint, 19 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Naturally Soothing & Refreshing.
Made with Swiss Herbs.
Ricola Sugar Free Lemon-Mint Throat Drops contain menthol in a delicious blend of Swiss alpine herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Ricola Naturally Better Products..
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Adults and children 6 years and older: Take 2 drops every 2 hours, dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
Store in a dry place.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor. Exchange information: 3 Drops=FREE Exchange, 9 Drops=1 Fruit. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning. ©1995 American Diabetes Association, The American Dietetic Association
Weight: 0.5 lbs