Mack's Ultra Soft Foam Earplugs, 10 pairs
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- Soft, High Performance Hearing Protection, High NRR for Ultra Protection
- Noise Reduction Rating 32 Decibels When used as Directed
- The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 - a high number denotes greater effectiveness
- Extreme Noise Blocker. Loud concerts, motor sports, sleep, shooting sports, power tools, etc
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in place until it expands for a comfortable secure fit
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.39 oz