Nature's Way Sambucus Elderberry, Zinc Lozenges, Original Elderberry, 24 ea
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
VENDOR: Nature's Way
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract
- From premium cultivar, organically grown black elderberries naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives®
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction ensures maximum flavonoid potency
- Each lozenge provides 12.5 mg of Black Elderberry Extract
- Plus Zinc (5 mg) and and Vitamin C (60 mg)
- Delicious elderberry/raspberry flavor
- Sweetened with organic tapioca syrup and organic cane sugar
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
Suggested UseAllow lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth. Adults take 1 lozenge as needed up to 4 times daily. Children 5 years of age and older: Take 1 lozenge as needed 1-2 times daily. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Expiration Date: 01/2022
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 7.18 oz