LorAnn Oils Pure Essential Oil, Peppermint, 0.33 oz
Out of stock
Use this Food Grade Essential Oil in hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications as well as in aromatherapy and spa
- When substituting this flavor for extracts, use ¼ to ½ teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings, but may cause some thickening; add liquified coconut oil, or cocoa butter to thin/smooth (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound)
- Food grade, Steam distilled, Kosher certified, Gluten-free
- When used as a flavoring, use sparingly as essential oils are potent
- All of LorAnn essential oils are appropriate for therapeutic use and are quality tested and lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.5 oz