Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Original, 8 ea
16 in stock
Inactive Ingredients: Polyquaternium-37; Silica; Water; Glycerin; Polysilicone-13; PEG-12 Dimethicone; Titanium Dioxide; Methylparaben; Aluminum Hydroxide; Butylene Glycol; Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration on package).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.47 oz