ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel, 1 oz
2 in stock
Treatment is Dermatologist Recommended.
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Clears acne pimples and blackheads fast
- Oil free, odorless gel vanishes as it clears your skin
The maximum strength formula in ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel is the same formula recommended by dermatologists. ZAPZYT penetrates deep into your pores where pimples begin, delivering the fastest results possible. ZAPZYT vanishes instantly into your skin. The only thing you will notice are the results.
- Use a cleaning product to thoroughly wash face before applying gel
- Apply gel to areas where pimples and excess oil occur
- Apply before using moisturizers or makeup; do not rinse
- If excessive drying of the skin occurs, reduce applications to once a day, or every other day
- For best results use up to three times daily. Once your skin has cleared, continue using this product to keep new pimples from forming
Expiration Date: 01/2022
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 5.27 oz