Murine Ear Drops, Ear Wax Removal, 0.5 oz
99 in stock
- Carbamide Peroxide Ear Wax Removal Aid;
- Safe, Fast-Acting Formula
Doctor Recommended; pH Balanced.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear;Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature-water, using a soft bulb syringe. (not included)
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Do not insert syringe tip into ear canal When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear
For your protection do you use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing when purchased.
Tip of bottle should not enter ear canal;Never use instruments like cotton swabs, tooth-picks or hairpins to remove wax from ear canal;This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons;In such cases, consult a doctor; Remove any hearing aids while using this product;Protect from heat and direct sunlight;Secure cap tightly on bottle when not in use; Murine Ear Drops foam on contact with ear wax due to the release of oxygen.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.78 oz