BioGaia Protectis Probiotics Drops With Vitamin D for Baby, 10 mL
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
- BioGaia ProTectis Baby is The Original Probiotic Drop for babies - ingredients trusted by pediatricians and clinically shown to work for newborns to toddlers
- BioGaia is a safe and gentle solution to soothe your baby's occasional digestive upsets, including colic, spit-ups, diarrhea and constipation
- Just 5 drops daily with an easy dropper tube contains 100 million live L. reuteri probiotics, clinically shown to reduce crying and fussing in colicky infants
- BioGaia's L. reuteri, naturally occurs in babies, men, women and breastmilk and has been shown to significantly increase the frequency of poops in infants with occasional constipation
- Contains 400 IU vitamin D3, the average daily requirement, no flavor or smell, non-GMO, no parabens, BPA free, vegan, vegetarian, free from milk and dairy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, 50 servings (250 drops) per bottle
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.18 oz