Naphcon-A Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops, 0.16 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The eye drop formerly prescribed by doctors now available without a prescription. Combines an antihistamine and a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
- Pocket size, convenient take anywhere
- Clinically proven
- Relieves itching & redness
Do not use
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating
- Narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause redness of the eye(s)
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature See inside of carton for additional WARNINGS.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times every day
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from light
Weight: 0.33 lbs